Bio très courte
Diane Barthélemy is a French multidisciplinary artist currently living and working in Brooklyn, New York, and her hometown of Bordeaux.
She studied design and photography at the Creative School in France and at the European Institute of Design in Madrid, Spain. In 2014 she moved to New York City to study fine arts, where she had her first show Opposites Distract, moderated by James DeWoody, artist and professor.
New projects and collaborative opportunities, please email email@example.com
Artist statement relativement long
I have recently begun seeking full abstraction in painting and reversing my usual process by staging the painting into a photography as a research of the harmonious equilibrium between natural and man-made work, in order to examine the foundation of our original creation: nature.
- La Recommandation, Clinique Du Sport - Bordeaux, France, 2018
- Up/Rooted, Group Show curated by artist María Magdalena Campos-Pons, Brookline Art Center - Boston, Massachusetts, US, 2017
- Colorful Minds, Solo show, Dojo Studio - Brooklyn, New York, US, 2016
- Colorful Minds, Solo show, Chelsea Market - New York City, US, 2016
- Opposites Distract, Two-person Show curated by artist and professor James DeWoody, New York Institute of Technology - New York City, New York, US, 2015
- In Sonora, Group show, Reina Sofia Museum - Madrid, Spain, 2013